Thursday, March 1, 2012

Radio Interview

Sunday, March 4th, at 8pm (EST) I will be appearing as a guest on the New Covenant Eyes Radio Show.

Alan Bondar and Bob Lucas of New Covenant Eyes Church host the show, and you can tune in live at www.ad70.net or Preterist Radio.  The show will also be archived on the podcast page.

This show will serve as a follow up from my previous appearance on their program back in August of 2011.  The topic will be parenting, specifically from a graced based and fulfilled perspective, and it will build upon a previous series I did on The Journey with Michael Loomis.

On top of tying up some loose ends from the last show, I also hope to present some further insights gleaned from my ongoing study.  I have read a number of very encouraging books related to parenting over the past 6 months and am hoping to present the audience with further resources to enhance and encourage a joyful parenting journey.

Alan and Bob do a great job of hosting the show. It is always a blast to sit down and talk with them, and the audience is welcome to call in and contribute to the conversation!

The weekly radio show along with Alan's weekly sermons are two among my favorite resources to put on my i-pod as I work throughout the week.

I hope you will join us.

Postscript 3/5/2012:  Here is the link to the archived podcast of the show.  It was a fun show, and I hope you enjoyed it. Stay tuned because I will be on again in the future, and hopefully we will get more into the finer details regarding Family Life In The Garden!

2 comments: